cookies

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Vo5 me...



Hello and how's your hair today? I have to admit, I've become such a Vo5 junkie over the past months, and I want to share the products which I liked and will continue to use. I've struck up a nice balance between being curly and straight, and I'm even thinking of buying a new pair of straighteners of really good quality, that will be better for my hair. I'll let you know which ones I choose.

Back to the original topic, I used to use Vo5's shampoo and conditioner pair, 'Smoothly does it' and it was so good, my hair loved it. Then the shampoo started becoming more scarce in stores, until it was discontinued completely (so typical of a product that I like -_-), and the conditioner is becoming more scarce too.
Shampoos and Conditioners



So in my sadness I turned to another shampoo and conditioner pair of Vo5's, because I had come to trust the brand. 'Give me moisture' is a nice couple which my hair likes, but I think is slightly more concerned with moisturising quickly (5 minutes in the shower y'know). However the only let down with the conditioner is that it doesn't smell that great - not horrible but it could be a lot better.

Just really plain.


Shampoos and Conditioners



However, I like it when my hair smells good, especially when it's a curly mass and I shake my hair and the smell drifts out or when people stick their noses in and whatever. But I do compensate for the lack of nice smell with the moisturiser, serum and curl defining mousse I put in my hair whilst wet which all smell really good. They do the job, but could do it better.

I'll be back next week with the other Vo5 products I love, and perhaps a new pair of straighteners!

See ya,
MOSAS
(make others stop and stare)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment