cookies

Thursday 14 March 2013

IB studying...

Hello and how's your hair today? I'm back from my trip to Belgium and I must say it was soooo good! I'm going to miss my exchange partner and all the others but we're definitely going back in the summer the to see them again :) The reason for my title is because I do the IB (International Baccalaureate, look it up) and we have our exams in April, which is next month. I'm going to do a post on styles which are creative enough but not too jazzy for school. Enjoy!











Unfortunately due to these exams, I will have to take a short break from my blog. I will be back in April but if I have spare time I'll do a short blog or two ;) 

LOVE Y'ALL AND DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH XXXXXXXX
MOSAS
(make others stop and stare)

No comments:

Post a Comment